AROMATHERAPY WOMB MASSAGE THERAPY & JAMU
Mastering Javanese Massage Techniques and Skills
Introduceing new course in aromatherapy-jamu womb massage and Womb Wrapping.
During the workshop you will learn the importance of Reproductive System of womb and position which effect on your health.
and that lead to Fertility.
To perform a self-help massage whilst be guided. This journey to meet and get connected to your womb that will be taken to a
creative session, where women will get in touch with their own womb and use arts and crafts to bring their womb to be energetic
and life, whilst sharing and healing with other participants.
Our workshop/course is open to bothe "practicing therapist" and individual who have an interest to learn this skill. This indepth
workshop will lead you step-by-step through the treatment sequence and teach you everything you need to know in oder to become
a Professional i your field. No previous knowledge is required to study this subject, we train our students from beginner to practitioner/
Therapists that choose to practise in womb-fertility massage ideally are open to passionate and reconnected to their womb internally and
the feeling of warmest which connect to their a heart-mind- womb connection, enabling them to reflect the true art of this massage to your
Workshop consist 2 parts:
- Theory - Understanding how womb massage help with womb/uteres and fertility issues
- Reproductive Anatomy and experience benefits from womb massage and wrapping.
- Practical mastering art and skills methods in aromatherapy & javanese womb massage -
- Alternative treatments therapies
- Navel Candle Therapy
- Cupping (Bekam) Option
- Ritual Flower bath/Shower
- Supplement Diets and Herbs, Healthy lifestyle,
Course/Workshop Training Duration: 5 days
Time: 10am to 5pm
Training Course Fee: $900.00 exclude GST
Membership Therapist are entitle 10% discount
Please Join Us and register Now
We welcome foreign students and overseas training
Please Register 1-3 month before class commence.
How to enrol:
First email or submit your Contact Form between working hour 10am to 5pm, Singapore time (weekdays only) if you have further question.
Once you have been accepted onto the course, follow the set below:
- Check the correct deposit amount from the enclosed information sheet.
- Fill in the enclosed application form.
_ Send your CV with passport photo, your completed and signed enrolment form and your cheque or NETS/Cash Receipts.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE WILL BE GIVEN
- A Student Guidebook will be given during commencement of training.
- Other reference books will be available for purchase.
- Massage Couches, Aromatherapy Massage Oils will be provided while on the course/workshop
- Please ask for price list and order form on enrolment or retail welcome.
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Office Hour: Tel 68484146
TRAINING CENTER @
INSTITUTE OF AROMATHERAPY ENHANCEMENT PTE LTD
01-08 Grandlink Square, 511 Guillemard Road (Off Lorong 44 Geylang Road/Next to City Plaza)
MRT : Paya Lebar
Bus: NO 7, 197, 70